Thursday 12 April 2007

Hideki Bangsar

Apa-lar. I thought she suggested Hajime, which I blogged about earlier this year - so I said I am not going to pay money for food there, coz its just not worth it.

Okok- my fault, Hideki is it? Ok lar, I had quite good memories there and she wanted her sesame ramen and her Maki (this time she ordered the Hideki Maki). I ordered the RM50 a set Sashimi and Udon set. Yea yea yea, boring sets but I just like to have all the food they serve in the set.

But I must say this time, my set wasn't that good. The sashimi didn't taste that fresh and the Udon noodles was plain and bland. But her sasame ramen was superb, I thought. I swore that if I come here again, I would ONLY order the sasame ramen, full stop.

Price 4/5, Taste 2.5/5, Atmosphere 3/5, Service 4/5 (we were the only customers on a wet Thrusday night)

No comments: