Sunday 11 March 2007

Hajime - Jalan Damai, Off Jalan Tun Razak (look for the fugu)

This is a new (2 months old only) Japanese restaurant located at Jalan Damai, off Jalan Tun Razak. The dishes are very different from other places, but wasn't my best experience of Japanese food. Maybe is the food that we ordered .... yes, maybe. We shall give it another try in a couple of months time - you see, its not the sort of place where you would go often - you know what I mean.

I had the udon, which was not the normal fat noodles that I had elsewhere - different. I also order the wagyu beef with mushrooms - well, safe to say that I had better (at the Aoyama The Green Room, Sri Hartamas). She order the Ladies set (aka the "GREEDY" set). Of couse she couldn't finish it and I had to help (reluctantly, sigh). We were so full. Desserts? My my of course, there is always room for deserts. We had wasabi ice-cream, which I think is an acquired taste.

Price 4/5, Taste 3/4, Atmosphere 4/5, Service 4/5

Hajime
No. 64, Jalan Damai
Off Jalan Tun Razak
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel number: 6-03-21430073

No comments: